My Top Tips to Keep Your Skin Fresh, Healthy and Hydrated in Winter

by Tracey on November 23, 2017

Winter is just around the corner and your skin is already dry, wrinkly, itchy, scrappy and slightly inflamed from the dry weather. I can see the chapped dry lips and other types of skin problems clients have to face in winter.

The good thing, in my opinion, is that these problems can easily be avoided or eliminated altogether with a little effort. This is what happens to the skin: during the winter season, the skin becomes thin and prone to different problems, like dryness and dehydration caused by excessive exposure to cold and dry wind. Sometimes the clothing could irritate your skin and, believe it or not, excessive baths in winter leave your skin dry and patchy.

My Suggestions for Skincare in Winter

As a beauty expert with years of experience, I feel that caring for your skin during the winter is easy if there is a fixed routine for skincare every day. My recommendation is to use natural ingredients that are easily available and do not cost much. As an expert, I can say that 80% of skincare can be handled at home, while the other 20% requires professional treatment and that is where I will provide the best treatment at my VW Studio. I recommend Ormedic Enzyme Lift treatment to my customers as winter approaches.

Ormedic Enzyme Lift Treatment

I am offering the Ormedic Enzyme Lift Treatment, as it is the most advanced skincare treatment program that will help our valued customers in replenishing their dry skin to get a healthy skin. I am sure that the treatment will give the skin a gentle rebalance it needs to revitalise and rehydrate.

I guarantee that this skin treatment is highly effective in maintaining the natural balance of your skin. The 45-minute treatment is 80% organic and the active ingredients have anti-inflammatory and healing properties. The Ormedic Enzyme Lift Treatment is also safe for use during pregnancy.

My Ormedic lift solution is made from a blend of natural fruit enzymes from pineapples, pumpkins, papayas, and mangoes. The non-chemical peel is useful in regaining the natural oil balance of the skin for regenerating and restoring damaged skin.  I recommend my clients to go for this treatment in winter for a ravishing and healthy skin.I ensure that this treatment will recharge the stem cells needed for maintaining a healthy and youthful skin. Its anti-aging properties give you glowing and youthful skin.

The treatment costs £70 and you can book it directly online or by calling 020 8536 4031

My Tips for Winter Skincare

I am aware of the fact that winter is harsh on the skin. Every single day, client walk into my VW studio with different skin problems caused by dry and cold weather. Winter brings dryness and dullness among other skin problems. I am giving you these simple home remedies for maintaining a healthy skin in winter.

1 –  Use Natural Ingredients for Smooth Skin. As a skin care expert I think that caring for your body, the natural way is the best skincare treatment. I suggest using natural organic products for moisturising and nourishing your skin. In winter, I recommend using body balms that contain Shea butter, sweet almond oil and hydrating milk for deep smoothness and nourishment. Use natural organic almond oil to moisturise your skin. Cover your skin after massaging gently with almond oil to prevent the moisture from escaping.

2 – Stay Covered. I suggest that keeping your skin covered outdoors is important. The more your skin is exposed to the cold wintery dry wind, the more damaged it gets. Use premium quality moisturisers over exposed skin when going out to prevent dryness.

3 – Avoid Frequent Hot Showers. Another useful winter tip: avoid taking hot showers too frequently in winter! Instead, I suggest all my clients to take short showers, as it is a better option when it comes to winter. Hot showers dry up your skin in winter, using moisturisers will help retain the moisture in the skin and prevent irritation. I believe that it will help reduce dry skin to a good extent.

4 – Use Premium Quality Skincare Products. I believe that caring for your skin during winter will be easier when you use good quality products that nourish and moisturise your skin. I recommend all my clients, Image skincare and Dermalogica, which are leading brands, used by professional beauty therapists. Use premium skincare products that are infused with active ingredients for deeper penetration to the inner area of the skin and not just the top layer where the dead skin accumulates. You can see a wide range of top quality products at my website,

If you have any questions about the winter skin or the Ormedic Enzyme Lift treatment, feel free to call me on 020 8536 4031 and I will be glad to help.

Virginia Williams, CIDESCO qualified Skin Therapist

Sign up to the newsletter

I will send you special offers and the latest skin care news.

Connect with me